NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Description. The 2017 Erickson Business Coaching Planning Session Giveaway (the “Contest”) is a contest sponsored by Erickson Business Coaching, Inc. (“EBC”) and is open to all respondents to the Business Challenges survey accessed via link distributed by email (“Survey Website”) or via posts made by EBC on Facebook. On December 1, 2017 EBC will select five (5) winners from the valid entrants (“Entrant”) and award each winning Entrant one (1) Annual planning session with a an EBC Coach. The retail value of this session is $497. Winners will be notified via the email address submitted at the time of entry.
2. Eligibility. The contest is open to any individual in the United States who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except where prohibited. Entrants must be US residents. Employees of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its Agents”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
3. Timing. The Contest begins on November 16, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on November 30, 2017. EBC’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
4. Validity. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
6. How to Enter. Entrant must register through the Survey Website with a valid email and phone number by 11:59 p.m. PST on November 30, 2017.
7. Limit. Each Entrant may enter only once, with a valid US email and phone number.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in this contest constitutes Entrant’s Consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s designees to use Entrant’s name and comments related to the Contest on any available media.
9. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of this contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus, regularly scheduled maintenance, or other technical problems, EBC may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the contest. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless EBC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners/providers, and their respective agents and agencies, officers, directors, and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. No Facebook Affiliation. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest , or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Illinois for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant or EBC in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Illinois, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.